Pages

Canada through the eyes of an immigrant

Saturday, November 15, 2008

DJ DREW ANDREW KWIZOMBE Bio, Video, Links Disco


Andrew Albert Kwizombe, called Dj Drew by his fans, is a Malawian artist from Lilongwe. He just released his debut album: "The Journey" It is an album acclaimed by many critics as one that is changing the course of Malawian contemporary music. In his own words:"Music is what I live for, it is my food, my strength, my water and most of all my best friend" Drew's album which is a mix of house and techno and some RnB contains songs like Malawi, Am Sorry, Mvundula madzi and African Prayer.

To listen to his songs click here


Please Support Drew's music by buying it!
Dj Drew formerly worked for Malawi's Power 101 Fm alongside DJ C.O.D.E and Dj Jean Chalungama. Drew has also collaborated with other artists like Tay Grin and Sally Nyundo.


The Journey
1. The Journey (Intro)
2. Am Sorry
3. Iwe Tabwera
4. African Prayer
5. Chinyunyu
6. Malawi
7. In love with my guitar
8. Club deep inside of me
9. Mvundula Madzi
10 The Journey (Outro)

Feel free to leave comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GOOOD MUSIC

Anonymous said...

revolution of music in malawi!!!

Anonymous said...

I used to know this guy from Blantyre at 101. This guy is the shizzle.