Pages

Canada through the eyes of an immigrant

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

News For Boys: Man almost burns alive because of Porn


Waukesha, Wisconsin: When some plastic caught fire on his stove, the man did not pay attention. He continued watching pornography. He did not pay attention even with the burning smell. That is until his neighbors called the firefighters and the police. Though there was no major damage to the household items, this man demonstrated the power pornography can have on a person! The article

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://conservativethoughts.us/joomla/news_nova.php]Low Price Cialis[/url]